CSSHRM has been awarded SHRM's
2013 Excel Silver Award for outstanding
achievements in Chapter operations with continued
growth and development as a business leader!
Please join CSSRHM for our next professional development event.
Annual Employment Law Update
Presented by Ray Deeny, Sherman & Howard LLC
Thursday, November 13, 2014
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
4 South Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80903
Join us for Ray's review of key legal changes in 2014 with highlights of the key court cases and decisions and how they affect the working environment. With a look into key legal and legislative activity pending for 2015.
Raymond M. Deeney, is an Executive Committee Member of the Denver based law firm of Sherman & Howard LLC. His is the Branch Manager of the Colorado Springs and Phoenix offices of the firm. Mr. Deeny had been a member in the firm's Labor and Employment Law Department since 1980. Mr. Deeny's practice is devoted exclusively to management representation and he is involved in handling all types of labor and employment litigation, including matters before the National Labor Relations Board, EEOC and state agencies, and the defense of federal and state court actions involving employment discrimination and common law claims.
This program has been pre-approved for 2 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
- Members: $55
- Guests & Public: $75
- Join/Renew Professional Membership & Event: $100 **BEST VALUE!**
- Join/Renew General Membership & Event: $125 **BEST VALUE!**
- Join/Renew Resource Provider Membership & Event: $150 **BEST VALUE!**
For details on membership requirements go to our Membership Information page.
- Guests are welcome! Each individual must have a separate registration. If you have specific registration needs to accomodate your company's reimbursement and/or billing processes, contact email@example.com.
- Registration open until limited seating is filled.
- Cancellation deadline: 48 hours prior to event. Event registration can be transferred.
Click HERE to register for this event.