CSSHRM has been awarded SHRM's
2013 Excel Silver Award for outstanding
achievements in Chapter operations with continued
growth and development as a business leader!
Please join CSSRHM for our next professional development event.
Emotional Intelligence - Your #1 Success Factor
Presented by Crystal Jonas
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Registration & Lunch - 11:15 am
Icebreaker , Networking & Lunch Continues - 11:30 am
Introductions & Chapter Announcements - 11:45 am
Presentation - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Colorado Technical University
4435 North Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Drawing from cutting-edge research on emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience, this program shows you how to be quickly aware of your attention, attitudes and actions so that you can rapidly adapt and adjust to bring about the best possible outcome. You’ll be more aware of how your thoughts and words impact yourself and those around you, and your own and others’ ability to be positive, productive and profitable.
Participants will take away:
- A tip for getting better, quicker results with less effort. (Hint: It’s why wildly successful people work half as much with twice as much to show for it!)
- The surprising small amount of info on which your reputation is based
- The key to being the kind of person others enjoy having on their team
- What respected and well-liked people know about emotional mastery
- A powerful tip to help you be emotionally resilient
It’s getting harder and harder to find people wholeheartedly committed to being fully present and engaged at work. This wears on the energy of even the most committed employees. This session offers a unique approach to attitude adjustment and full engagement in doing good work well.
Crystal Jonas is a seven-time published author and award-winning and international speaker Crystal Jonas inspires individuals and organizations to be positive, productive and profitable. A former Assistant Professor at the US Air Force Academy, where she was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for curriculum design and delivery, and seminar leader with National Seminars Group, where she was awarded “Speaker of the Year” Crystal has been teaching, speaking and consulting since 1991, and travels the US and the world delivering programs to help people inspire themselves and others to elevate their attitudes and actions so they can do meaningful work and make the world a better place. Since March of 2003, Crystal has delivered an average of 120 seminars a year.
On a personal note, Crystal has run three marathons and climbed Pikes Peak three times. Don’t ask her how long it took her, she’ll just say she made it across the finish line without oxygen and home without a stretcher.
Crystal and her husband Dan live in a log cabin in the foothills of Pikes Peak.
HRCI & SHRM Recertification Approval:
Recertification approval pending.
Recertification approval pending.
- Members: $25.00
- Guests & Public: $35.00
For details on membership requirements go to our Membership Information page.
A sandwich buffet is lunch is included. If you have special dietary needs, please contact email@example.com
- Guests are welcome! Each individual must have a separate registration. If you have specific registration needs to accomodate your company's reimbursement and/or billing processes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration open until limited seating is filled.
- Cancellation deadline: 48 hours prior to event. Event registration can be transferred.
- If you have questions or problems registering for the event please contact our Registration Team by email at email@example.com
Click HERE to register for this event.